An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a global FMCG business based in Slough. This role offers excellent progression and hybrid working options.
- Provide accounting expertise and drive the drive the accuracy of financial results and development of accounting and controls capabilities.
- Build functional excellence in accounting capability across the assigned accounting area
- Follow and comply with US GAAP and local financial legislation for financial statements.
- Responsible for input to the period end close including providing details required as part of the Balance Sheet & P&L review, including taking corrective action as required.
- Complete Balance Sheet and Working Capital analysis as part of SOX & Internal Controls drawing clear insights and identifying any actions.
- Partner with and provide support to outsourced shared services team
- Compliance with internal accounting policies, development of local policies as required.
- Support in the delivery of projects, process improvements and best practice sharing as required.
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Familiarity with UK and US GAAP