Think Accountancy and Finance are supporting a local business in Watford in the recruitment of a Finance Analyst.
The role will focus on managing a number of projects where they will be responsible for recording cost and revenue transactions, billing and gross profit analysis. Other duties will cover forecasting again budget and detailed reporting as required by key internal and external stakeholders.
- Expense reporting
- Managing and revieing project transactions
- Monthly gross profit reviews against budgets and forecasts
- Revenue and cost reporting
- Month end support
- Purchase Orders, Supplier invoices and ensuring all are authorised.
- Client Billing
- Chasing invoice payments
- Quarterly finance reports
- Attend meetings in relation to projects
- Forecasts and budget reports
- Analysis as required
- Working in partnership with all areas of the finance team
My client is looking for a candidate who:
- Has previous finance experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity when dealing with confidential data
- Strong Excel user
- ERP system skills
- Working towards an Accountancy Qualification
Think Accountancy and Finance is the finance division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance Admin, Part Qualified Finance, Qualified Finance, Credit Control and Bookkeepers.