Financial Analyst – FTSE Listed Business
Luton, Bedfordshire Flexible Hybrid Working)
Circa £46,000 + Excellent Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a finalist or newly qualified accountant to join this market leading FTSE listed business that is renowned for its fantastic culture and career progression opportunities.
The role would suit a qualified or final stages ACCA / CIMA accountant seeking career progression as a Finance Business Partner within a large multi-national business with ample opportunities for future career progression and a dynamic working environment.
As Finance Analyst you will support the Finance Manager with the provision of financial information and provide business partnering support to the key business stakeholders across operations. You will be involved in a variety of commercial financial analysis work valuating data, preparing forecasts & budgets and supporting the month end close process through collaboration with operations and the Financial Planning and Analysis teams.
Project will include supporting on the delivery and tracking of cost base initiatives by providing the insight to allow business partners to make fact-based decisions. A key part of the role will be turning data into insight and standardising the processes within the operations cost base across the group.
* Assist in the delivery of month end, forecast, budget and 3YP process for the operations.
* Support the harmonisation of activities and processes within your area of finance to ensure a consistent function led approach. Working in close collaboration with FP&A to ensure consistency and commonality across the group.
* Provide business partnering support to key stakeholders.
* Contribute data and insight to pperations KPI and reporting packs (working with the FP&A team) to enable functional business partnering and monitor cost base performance.
* Support the culture of strong financial controls, compliance, and adherence to regulatory
frameworks; ensuring adherence to governance mechanisms for investments and capital expenditure
* Promoting a culture of risk awareness, control focus, and ‘doing the right thing’
* Support specific adhoc project activities
What we are looking for:
* Qualified or final stages ACCA or CIMA
* A self-starter with strong problem solving skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Strong organisational skills
* Good analysis and presentational skills
* Ability to present confidently to senior stakeholders
* Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills (both written and oral)
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, multi-channel consumer environment
* Previous experience as a Financial Analyst, Management Accountant for Finance Business Partner.
AGY – Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different – Membership NOT Registration