Crayford / Dartford
£30,000 – £35,000 Basic + Annual Bonus + Constant Training + Private Health Insurance + Simply Health (cash back plan) + Life Insurance + Great Pension Scheme
Work for a respected global manufacturer and supplier as a financial controller where you will be treated like more than just another number! Be part of an experienced accounts team in a company that can offer continuous and constant training.
This growing engineering company designs, manufactures and installs heavy industrial mineral processing equipment worldwide. They supply to some of the largest organisations in the world and are best known for their unrivalled quality of service. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit an additional financial controller to join their great accounts team and be part of their long term future.
* Financial controller / accounts assistant role
* Carry out weekly, monthly and year end reporting
* Accounts payable / receivable management
* Financial analysis of business operation and budgeting
* Deal with letters of credit and performance guarantees in multiple currencies
You will have:
* Experience within accounting as a financial controller / accounts assistant / finance manager or similar
* Knowledge of ERP systems (Sage preferred)
* Experience dealing with multiple currencies / countries
* Commutable to Crayford / Dartford
Please apply quoting reference SE099 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: financial controller, accounts, account assistant, account manager, finance manager, sage, CIMA, ACCA, Crayford, Dartford, Kent, Bromley, South East London, Erith, Bexley, Bexleyheath.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.