Financial Crime Analyst
£30,000 – £40,000
Our client is looking for a Financial Crime Analyst to join their team.
They have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Crime Analyst to join them, the primary objective being to better assess the level of risk involved with any given business relationship and make relevant decisions on how to manage the risks accordingly.
As a Financial Crime Analyst, you will be working with our teams to deliver high quality work to our clients. You will help our clients gain comfort by using your technical knowledge of compliance matters, working alongside our leadership team in managing our stakeholder population and providing them with advice and recommendations. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of Financial Crime projects, supporting on leading-edge Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client engagements.
Skills and experience required:
- Solid Financial Crime background in Customer Due Diligence, Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering
- Relevant experience in completing Customer Due Diligence on corporate entity structures
- A strong academic background to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a directly related role
- Knowledge of UK, European and Global AML Frameworks
- Experience of coaching or mentoring junior team members would be advantageous
- A relevant professional qualification, for example, ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering or equivalent
- Leadership, project management and teamwork skills
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills