Financial Customer Service Representative
Birmingham City Centre
35 hours per week, 9:00am – 4:30pm, permanent, initially office based with some future potential for home working
Part time hours also available
£19,838 – £21,500 (depending on experience) + Christmas Bonus + Discounted Finance Products + Laptop + Phone + Overtime Opportunities at a 1.25x – 1.5x rate + People’s Pension + 25 days holiday
This is an excellent opportunity for a good communicator to build a long-term career within a rapidly growing organisation.
Our client is a not-for-profit financial institution, whose goal is to give back to the local community by providing ethical finance to those in need. Established for over 30 years, they plan to double in size within the next few years and develop new roles such as branch managers, team leaders, and marketing executives, providing excellent progression opportunities.
They’re looking for an experienced customer service representative to join the existing team to provide guidance and support to potential and existing customers. This role will involve communicating with customers via many channels (including face-to-face), and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence and have a real impact on the organisation whilst positively impacting customers’ lives.
The ideal candidate would be somebody who enjoys speaking to a wide range of people, has great communication skills, is passionate about helping those in need, and has experience working in an office-based customer service role (ideally within the finance industry). If this sounds like you, read on to find out if this could be your next career move.
· Assisting customers both face-to-face and via email, telephone, and live chat
· Providing information and guidance to customers & prospective customers
· Dealing with all aspects of finance-related administration
· Progression available, grow your role as the organisation grows
· GCSE English & Mathematics grade C or above (4+)
· Educated to A-level (or equivalent)
· Office-based customer service experience (minimum 1 year)
· Good people skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· A team player
· Further business/finance/mathematics/customer service qualifications
· Finance sector customer service experience
· Other finance sector experience
· Not-for-profit/charity experience
If you think you could be the right fit for this role, please submit your application now. Applicants will be reviewed as they apply, so don’t wait around and risk missing out on this great opportunity!
The services of CU Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
CU Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform you that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.