Are you experienced in Financial Administration?
Are you looking for a part-time role?
Are you a logical thinker able to work from their own initiative?
Our client a unique professional services organisation are looking for a Finance Operations Officer to join their team on a part-time basis.
Working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am-5pm, you will work closely with the Private Client team to ensure the prompt and accurate processing of investment transactions.
- Dealing with purchasing, sales and transactions of shares
- Undertaking accounting and reconciliation duties
- Updating and maintaining companies CRM
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Previous experience of working in a finance environment
- Logical thinker that uses initiative
- Excellent level of numeracy
- Strong Microsoft word/excel experience
- Excellent attention to detail
Based from the Head office in West Malling our client offer hybrid working, available after successful completion of training with the aim of 1 day working from home. In return for your expertise our client offer newly refurbished offices, free on site parking, a generous pension, private health care and 30 days holiday, prorated, plus Bank Holidays.
For more information or to apply please send in your CV or call the office for more information