AMG Search is currently looking for a Financial Planner to join a major Wealth Management business.
- As Financial Planner you will provide a financial planning and wealth management advice to high net worth clients in your area
- You will provide advice in pensions, investments, protection, taxation planning & trusts
- You will be given a quality portfolio of clients to service and develop and you can complement with your own clients/connections
- As a Financial Planner you will build and develop trusted relationships with your clients and develop additional business opportunities
- Full paraplanning support will be given to help you provide an excellent service and spend time with your clients
To be considered for this outstanding Financial Planner opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- You will be at least Diploma/Dip PFS qualified and ideally be a Chartered Financial Planner or progressing towards
- You will be experienced in providing a financial planning service to high net worth clients
- Knowledge and experience in pensions, investments, protection, taxation planning & trusts
- You will have very strong client relationship skills
- You will have good business development and networking skills
Our client is a dynamic multi-award winning financial planning and investment company with over £55bn AUM and over 260 financial planners and 280 investment managers supporting clients from a network of 55+ offices across the UK.
- It specialises in financial planning and investment management advice for high net worth private individuals.
- Servicing over 172,000 HNW clients
- It has a huge lead generating machine and it offers excellent business development and mentoring support
Is this you? This is a unique opportunity to take a major step forward with your career and join this world class organisation. Apply today.