Our client based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a FP&A Business Partner for 12 months.
This is a hybrid working role with the expectation to work 1-2 days per week in the office. The role is responsible for delivering high quality analysis on business performance in the EUCAN region, supporting the FP&A Senior Director EUCAN and the EUCAN Head of Controlling, to ensure high quality, accurate and timely analysis of data.
The role will play an integral part in all Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) activities for the region, including accurate budgeting and coordinating an in-depth understanding of budget submissions.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):-
- Monthly Sales and Out of Stock (OOS) Reporting for the EUCAN region.
- Produce Revenue Soft Landing (SL) template and distribute to the markets ahead of month end. Detailing sales by cluster, by product, YTD and monthly YTG forecasts, based on the latest commercial and supply chain insights.
- Consolidate EUCAN variance analysis by cluster, by product for YTD, Quarterly and Full Year vs each budget version.
- Consolidate monthly YTD and YTG OOS sales information (at a cluster-product level), summarise and present alongside the SL.
- Produce the EUCAN region monthly review reporting slide deck – showing key performance indicators and commentary:
- Support the FP&A Senior Director in the production of OB and MYE budgets. Tasks can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collating supplementary OPEX information from the markets, analysing movements between budgets and challenging the markets on the changes; comparing market Foundation entries with the supplementary information to ensure accuracy.
- Understanding the differences between the P&L and the Product P&Ls for each market. Analysing the differences and working with the markets to correct these.
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required, connected to Sales, OPEX and Restructuring.
Qualifications & Education:-
- ACCA / CIMA qualified
- 3+ years post qualified FP&A / Business Partner experience
- Budgeting and reporting systems
- Manipulating and analysing large data sets
Knowledge and Skills:-
- Ability and flexibility to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Commitment to deliver monthly sales reporting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and proactive in challenging discrepancies in data
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills with an operational focus
- Excellent / advanced Excel user and flexibility to learn new IT systems & applications
- Broad, creative, and innovating thinking and the ability to gather extensive amounts of information and synthesize into concise reports and presentation
- Assertive and confident with strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Experience of working with and presenting analytical results to Non-Finance users
- Experience with identifying risks and opportunities
- Excellent team player