Role – Financial Planner – to £80,000.00 per annum + Bonus + HOME BASED + MANY BENEFITS
- PERMANENT ROLE
- DIPLOMA QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER c£60k + Bonus
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL PLANNER c£80k + Bonus
- HOME BASED – within Staffordshire area (or commutable to get to existing clients)
- 36 DAYS HOLIDAY (INCLUDING 8 B/H)
- Life Assurance of four times basic salary
- Share Option Scheme after 6 months service
- Flexible Benefits Scheme
Our client is a leader in their field and due to a combination of growth and future retirement plans of a key member of staff are now looking for somebody who could take over a number of key accounts and develop new revenue streams too. The successful candidate must be within commutable distance to Newcastle Under Lyme as their are a number of clients that reside there.
Our client is a chartered firm who have just under £750m of assets under management and are expanding rapidly. The successful candidate will be joining at a time of positive change due to recent and future acquisitions and expansion of the team, whilst maintaining success in a challenging time for all. They pride themselves in delivering an excellent service to clients and do so lead by a modern, informal and supportive leadership team. They are now looking to grow their team further by recruiting an additional Financial Planner, based around the Staffordshire area. This is an exciting time to join an established and expanding business who have a great working and client centric culture and are advocates of professional development. They are looking for someone who will always put the client’s needs first.
You will receive full admin and paraplanning support and you will pick up existing relationships from other long standing planners, as well as building up new client relationships.
If you are looking for a long-term role in a great company to work for this could be the perfect role for you.
The Financial Planner bonus is related to all business, including inherited revenue, and the package works out overall at around 30% to 34% of all revenue for his/her clients. There is a requirement for compliance to be “Green” to justify any bonus.
Our client does not expect a Planner who joins them to immediately have a full revenue, because they will gradually hand over clients and this is taken into account when calculating their thresholds. In the first year our client will normally pay a “Guaranteed” bonus as the Planner inherits clients and gets up to speed.
Our client has too many clients and not enough Advisors! This situation has arisen due to Advisors retiring or reducing their working hours. There will be no shortage of clients for a good quality candidate
Our clients future retiree looks after circa £150 million AUM which will transition over to the successful candidate.
Skills and Experience
- As a minimum you will be CII Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years experience advising clients
- Drive, determination and commitment which will be demonstrated in your everyday working practices
- Excellent communication skills, a team player and client focused.
- To be committed to ongoing personal and professional development
- To have a proven track record of success as a tied, restricted or independent financial planner
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please upload your CV in the first instance.