SJC Partners have been mandated by one of the UK’s premier boutique Investment Bank’s to recruit a highly pro-active, hungry and ambitious graduate to drive their deal capabilities forward.
The firm has established themselves as one of the UK’s most active dealmakers within both the public markets and private M&A spaces.
Responsibilities for the role would cover, but not limited to:
– Taking ownership of key research/analysis/profiling of target companies
– Approaching clients (in time for the right individual there will be scope to engage in the face to face pitches)
– Providing key support/input to pitch documents
– Shaping/crafting new origination initiatives
– Managing databases / platforms (Beauhurst, FAME, CapIQ, Bloomberg)
– Creating ad hoc sector information reports
– Running bespoke projects
Applicants should be a recent graduate with some form of work experience (ideally in professionals services but applications welcome from transferable areas such as project management, sales, research) combined with a genuine passion for the world of M&A/Investment Banking. You will pride yourself on your attention to detail, ability to run multiple projects concurrently and be a natural self-starter who can be highly pro-active.
As one of the UK’s most highly regarded Investment banks, they are offering a competitive salary with a market leading bonus scheme where you will earn significant bonus for executed deals you help to originate.