Do you want to work for a leader in environmental services? Are you looking to be a part of a worldwide organisation who have ethical principles and an ongoing commitment to doing business in a fair and sustainable way? Would you like to recommend appropriate people management solutions whilst providing a customer-focused HR service?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then Hooray may have the role for you!
Hooray are proud to be supporting a long established leader in environmental services, to assist in the recruitment for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
As a HRBP you will:
- Actively influence the delivery of the HR strategy, by operating as an integrated member of the business area leadership team
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices
- Identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions
- Support managers and employees on all aspects of people management
- Provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure
To be successful as a HRBP you will have:
- Broad HR generalist experience with the ability to coach managers on areas such as resourcing, performance management and L&D
- Experience of implementing Company initiatives, leading change projects and Organisational Development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with employees at all levels within the organisation
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- CIPD preferred
In return, my client is offering an annual salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience. Please note this is a full-time role.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply and we promise to get back to you!
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry’s leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C’s APPLY!