Pure are partnering with an innovative, progressive and successful business near Norwich to recruit a Finance Manager. This role is interim, with the possibility of a permanent opportunity.
Flexible working, with 2 days on site and 3 at home. Free on site parking.
This role will lead a small finance team and will include the following tasks:
- Production of management accounts:
- Perform month and quarter close procedures
- Creation of monthly management account packs
- Organisation of monthly meetings
- Support of Finance Assistant in ensuring all invoicing, billing, purchase order creation and bank reconciliation is complete.
- Capital reconciliations performed
- Creation of budget and forecasts
- Business partnering with each department to help solve problems and develop solutions, aiding better performance
- Credit control process with finance assistant support
- Payment runs weekly
- VAT returns
- Quarterly creation of board documents
Working with a great team and an energetic, proactive management team, this role has great potential.
The successful applicant will ideally qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA or be Qualified by Experience.
To gather further information or to apply, please either submit your CV or contact Caroline Meeson at Pure.