JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGERSFS CHANGE & IT
SCANIA FINANCIAL SERVICES HEAD OFFICE – MILTON KEYNES, MK15 8HB
CHANGE & IT DEPARTMENT
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A SMALL PROACTIVE CHANGE TEAM!
Do you have a passion for delivery? Are you a project lead/coordinator looking to take the next step in your career? Are you a recent graduate looking to embark on a career in project management? We have an exciting opportunity here at Scania Financial Services for a proactive individual to join the team as a Junior Project Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Change & IT, you will be given the support, training and mentoring to help you grow and develop into the role. On the job training is a big part of your learning. In this entry level role, you will be responsible for supporting more senior project managers with the planning, overseeing and leading of projects from ideation through to completion. You will also take responsibility for delivering smaller projects taking full ownership of delivery from start to finish.
At Scania, finding an individual with the right values is at the forefront of our recruitment.
- Some exposure to project delivery in previous roles, this could be digital, software or process change
- Experience of working within a recognised project management methodology/framework
- Fantastic organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Proven ability to support on larger projects throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Willing to go the extra mile – willingness and ambition to achieve results
- Empathetic – understanding, with the ability to bring people on the journey
- Ability to work off own initiative – someone with a ‘self-starters’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills– communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully with all stakeholders
- Determined – an understanding that change can be challenging, but the journey still needs to be completed
Have you got the experience that you believe will be suitable to fulfil this amazing position? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Working for Scania Financial Services is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania Financial Services we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act with integrity and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.