National award-winning firm seeks a Banking and Finance Lawyer to join an experienced team on a full time, permanent basis.
Preferably working in the Northampton office but this can be flexible, the successful solicitor or legal executive will develop their career within a supportive team, utilising their knowledge and experience within the banking and finance field.
- Restructuring and refinancing
- Acquisition finance
- Real estate development and investment
- Invoice discounting
- Asset backed lending
- Advising borrowers and lenders
- General corporate banking
- Qualified solicitors or legal executives with a minimum of two year’s PQE
- Technical proficiency in banking and finance matters
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Demonstrates a desire for business development activities
- Possesses excellent client relationship skills
- Works with an innovative style
- Professional and personable
Our client is a full-service Legal 500 firm with strong roots, which has over a substantial amount of time seen a period of rapid growth. They now have a network of offices across the Midlands and East Anglia and are known as one of the country’s leading commercial law firms with clients ranging from local businesses through to global enterprises and government departments. The firm upholds its traditional values of providing excellent client service and combines this with a commitment to using the latest technology and a determination to provide excellent working conditions. As a result, they have achieved nationally and internationally recognised awards including Investors in People and Lexcel Practice Management accreditation.
- Market rate salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunities for continued training and development
- Payment for professional subscriptions
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Banking and Finance
For further details of this Banking and Finance Lawyer vacancy, please contact Natasha on (phone number removed) quoting reference NK35138