Legal Cashier – £22k – £24k per year. Bridgwater. 31 days holiday increasing to 37 with length of service. Company Pension. Life Insurance. On-Site Parking. Sick Pay Schedule. Immediate Start
- To liaise with the Finance Manger and other interested parties to ensure completion of work to the highest standards of quality within time limits and specifications..
- To ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with the Office Manual.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily reconciliation of all client bank accounts.
- Administration of all client ledger related transactions ensuring SARS compliance throughout.
- Daily processing of CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payments.
- Daily processing of cheque requests.
- Daily processing of client and office account banking.
- Daily processing of Firms own invoices.
- Daily of processing of card receipts.
- Management of petty cash floats for each office.
- Assisting Fee Earners and Secretaries with client ledger reconciliation issues.
- Administration and reconciliation of search provider credit accounts (i.e. HMLR, Searchflow etc).
- Preparation of monthly combined client reconciliation for sign off by Finance Partner.
- Administration of client interest calculations as required.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly potential costs transfer report.
- Administration of replies to weekly costs transfer report.
- Processing of WIP and Disbursement write-offs.
- Processing of credit note requests.
- Assisting Finance Manager with any other duties as deemed appropriate
Please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for an informal chat in confidence