Our client, a leading global law firm with a presence in the world’s major financial and commercial markets is seeking a Legal PA to join their London office.
The successful candidate will be providing a professional secretarial service to a range of fee earners. They will need to be proactive and responsible in managing their own workload, acting with autonomy and using their initiative. Duties to include:
- Taking ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate
- Producing long, complex and accurate house-style documents, manuscript amends, audio dictation and document comparisons
- Organising and prioritising workload and keeping a level-headed approach in a busy working environment
- Managing diaries – arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches etc
- Taking accurate and detailed telephone messages
- Maintaining of filing systems, e-filing, and archiving and retrieval of files from storage and opening new matter files
- Preparing and producing bills, keeping accurate records of expenses, disbursements and fees for client billing, liaising with billing department to monitor payment of fees
- Organising travel (including flights, accommodation and restaurants) and providing the fee earners with detailed itineraries
This is a full time role, working Monday – Friday, 9:30am -5:30pm
- Previous litigation experience (essential)
- Strong billing experience
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.