Great opportunity to work as a Management Accountant with an established brand within the luxury leisure and sport industry! Based in Welwyn Garden City, the client is looking for someone who is personable with experience month end and reporting to strict deadlines.
The client is an established but growing company based in Welwyn Garden City. With a number of years within the luxury leisure and sport market, they have a small, but supportive finance team, with great opportunities for progression and ability to work closely and learn from the Finance Director on a daily basis!
As Management Accountant, you will:
- Efficient completion of monthly and annual accounts within sage
- Supervise AP and AR controllers
- Efficient completion and submission of VAT returns
- Work alongside the Financial Director in budgets and forecasts
The perfect Management Accountant will be:
- Part Qualified – CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines
- Personable, with great communication
- Previous experience in Management Accounts and supervising small teams
- Proficiency in Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Great company culture
- Great opportunities for progression!