SF Recruitment are currently working with a highly successful and long standing SME business in the Aldridge area as they look to recruit for a Management Accountant. This is a hands on, well rounded role within the Finance team, reporting directly into the Financial Controller. You will be required to play a key role in supporting the month end Management Accounts preparation, maintaining the general ledger.
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified accountant or qualified by experience and have knowledge and experience within the manufacturing sector ideally. This will suit an individual with experience within manufacturing ideally or be able to quickly pick up the specifics of manufacturing accounting such as cost of sales, stock and WIP analysis.
– Support on the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
– Support with the budgeting and forecasting including P&L and Cashflow forecasting
– Balance sheet reconciliation’s
– Support Financial Controller with board packs
– Accruals and Prepayments
– Stock and WIP analysis
– Fixed asset register
– Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by experience
– Previous experience in a Management Accounts role
– Experience in manufacturing ideally
– Sound IT and Systems knowledge
If this role is of interest please click apply!