Day Rate: £154 (Inside IR35)
Office Location: London (with hybrid working
Contract: 2 months (with possibility of extension)
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our NHS client, who is looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
As a Management Accountant, you will be Reporting to and be assisting the Finance Business Partner in the provision of annual divisional budgets, monthly financial management reports as well as looking after your own cost centres in a clinical area. You will also work closely with colleagues in HR, Commissioning and Information on issues that impact on expenditure.
- Aid in the provision of robust monthly budgetary reports including cost centre reports to the division’s budget holders within agreed timescales
- Advise budget holders on the use of financial resources by providing support as well as completing ad hoc work and investigations on request
- Assist the Finance Business Partner and Deputy Finance Business Partner to ensure that financial issues such as cost improvement programmes and the implications of service changes are being addressed in an appropriate way to budget holders
- Provide support and assistance to the Finance Business Partner and Deputy Finance Business Partner on business cases and specific finance projects.
- Reconcile the divisions budgetary movements by directorate and by expenditure type on a monthly basis
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- AAT Qualified or equivalent qualification – Essential
- Experience in a finance department – Essential
- NHS experience – Desirable
If you have demonstrable Finance experience, then get in touch today with the leading consultant, Rochelle, for more information or simply click on the apply button.
Parity – Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position