We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our fantastic finance team based in our office in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.
We at Wilson James employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services across the UK. Come and be one of those brilliant people!
As a Management Accountant, you will provide an efficient project level finance function for a large scale and complex logistics operation, whilst also delivering accurate financial management accounting information and performance analytics. You will be partnering with the business in order to build and design financial models to allow management of accounts in accordance with a month end deadlines. There will be a requirement for helping with the set up of contracts for new projects, and also the preparation and analysis of monthly variance reports and the commentary to accompany the accounts as well as preparing for contract budgets, forecasts and reporting tools.
What we can offer you:
- £40,000 – £42,000 per annum
- A permanent, office-based position working 40 hours per week, inclusive of a paid lunch break with flexible working hours options available
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with the option to purchase more
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
What we need from you:
- Experience in leading and supporting a high-performing finance team
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of project accounting
- Advanced Excel and data modelling skills
- Skilled in Data Analytics
- SAP experience is advantageous