Brewster Partners Charity and Not for Profit are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant within a Charity organisation for their services in the North East area of Leeds.
This is a role which is open to both full and part time applications, offers hybrid working, as well as flexi time. There is also opportunities for study support within this role.
Within this role you will manage a division of the Project Accounting department of the charity, deliver the annual budget, as well as overseeing a small team.
You will also:
- Produce, distribute and maintain group-wide budgets
- Lead on service costing work, inclusive of financial viability and risk analysis
- Contribute to the development of financial strategies
- Prepare financial models for in year forecasting
- Provide advice and support to stakeholders and wider team, whilst maintaining strong links between Finance and Operations
This role will suit someone who has experience in a similar role, or a finance professional who is looking for a step up with a supportive organisation. As well as this you will be:
- Confident in the use of computerised general ledger systems#
- Adept with excel analysis
- Experienced in preparing financial information for both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident in managing a small team and achieving financial deadlines
- Ideally QBE, Part Qualified, but not essential
This is a very forward thinking charity. A salary of £36,300 as well as offering study support should you wish to achieve further qualifications. The charity also offers hybrid working, as well as flexi time, free on site parking, as well as being easily accessible by public transport.
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North West, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.