Advanced Recruit are recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing in Wednesbury for a managing accountant. This role will enable someone to implement their own ideas to ensure smooth from a finical standpoint. This role would be ideal for someone who is keen to progress their career in a fast-paced environment
- Balance sheet reconciliations including cash flow forecast.
- VAT returns and other submissions to government organisations as legislated.
- Coordinate the close out of the annual audit and the finalisation of the statutory accounts whilst supporting the annual budget and forecasting cycles.
- Management and responsibility for Invoice factoring, downloading of payments to bank and payment of suppliers to deadlines given as required.
- Take a leadership role in Research & Development – follow up on any rebates/government incentives/grants available.
- Able to source the ideal Credit insurance companies / brokers.
- Supporting month-end close and financial operating planning, demonstrating finance acumen and ability to quickly adopt to different business needs.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent would be advantageous
- Proven Experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within an engineering and manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 08:00 till 4:30
- Starting salary of £40,000 which will be reviewed after 3 months
- Company pension scheme
- Further training provided with qualifications