Mercedes Business Manager
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our hugely successful Mercedes Dealership in Peterborough is looking to recruit a new Business Manager following an internal promotion in the team
About the position
The successful candidate for our Business Manager position will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I;
- Proven customer service and communication skills;
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Show the ability to work well in a team.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Business Manager position involves:
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre’s customers – penetration rate monitored weekly;
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives;
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation;
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily;
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals;
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect our new Mercedes Business Manager to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full driving license.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America. Group 1 Automotive is the 9th largest dealer group in the UK. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
Group 1 employees also benefit from; Company Pension, Performance Bonus, Company Car Scheme, Company Benefits Scheme, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhanced Maternity Policy, Share Save Scheme, Your Birthday Off
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!