Are you an experienced paraplanner looking for a challenging opportunity within wealth management?
Would you like to build on your experience in a role offering variety, responsibility, support and training to carve out a fantastic career?
We are an innovative provider of financial planning and investment solutions seeking a committed individual with a passion for financial planning and a genuine desire to add value to our clients’ financial lives.
We can offer a committed paraplanner the opportunity to sit in on client meetings, build cash flow models, undertake technical analysis, write reports, and provide first-class client support. We’ll help you develop technical and soft skills to enable your success.
Joining our team would be a chance to work on all aspects of financial planning and be part of a growing collaborative team.
About the Role
- Attend client meetings with the adviser
- Research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow
- Articulate and present technical data to the client alongside the adviser
- Cash modelling, including multi-jurisdiction tax and financial planning
- Prepare individually tailored client suitability reports and wealth plans
- Prepare for annual review meetings
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date client records
- Keep up to date with FCA, SEC and regulatory authorities
- Acting as one of the points of contact between clients, advisors and the support team
Discretionary bonus and performance-related bonus
25 days holiday
5% pension contribution
Income protection cover
Access to Private Medical Insurance
Industry body membership
Free gym and swimming pool in the building
1 Community/Charity day per year
Support for professional and personal development – study materials & exams
We offer hybrid working once established; however, the nature of the role, training and colleague liaison requires easy access to the office.
Tailored training programme through to chartered financial planner status
- Two years experience in a paraplanning / technical role within financial planning or wealth management
- Level 4 Diploma or close to completion
- Understand the regulatory framework, ethics and principles of the advice process
- Unrestricted rights to work in the UK
- A degree, or degree-level qualification, would be preferred but is not necessary
- Commitment to study towards chartered financial planner status
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a confident, professional and natural manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team
- Time management and prioritisation
- Solid IT skills, including Word & Excel
- Confident learner of new software tools
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Broader experience with other parts of a financial planning business client services/investment management/trading
Tanager is a wealth management firm that empowers British-American families to achieve their financial goals.
We specialise in helping transatlantic families and US-connected people with diverse financial planning, investment management, and tax needs.
We are regulated by the US SEC and the UK FCA, and all our advisors are both US and UK-qualified, with knowledge of US and UK pensions, tax-efficient investments, trusts, education and retirement planning.
We are growing organically due to our exceptional client service, harnessing technology, and establishing an evidence-based investment management process supported by our financial planning, client service teams, and professional connections.
Please view our website for more information about our company and philosophy.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We are using Recruitment Rebellion to run and organise the response for this advert. Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter.
Candidates, please do not apply directly to us, as there is a chance your application will be missed if it does not go through the right channel.
Keywords: Paraplanner, Financial Planning Assistant, Assistant Financial Planner, Financial Planner, Financial Adviser, IFA, Wealth Manager, Financial Advisor, Wealth Planner, Junior Adviser, Junior Advisor, Trainee Adviser, Trainee Advisor, Trainee Financial Planner