Due to our continuing growth, we are excited to be looking for a Principal Consultant to join our Corporate Services team within Central Government. This team works with major Government departments, supplying professionals with Procurement, Commercial, Finance, Policy, HR and Communications.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and flexible environment. This is a great opportunity for somebody who not only wishes to use their skills but to also progress and develop in their career. You will work with one of the largest and most forward-thinking workforce solution companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact and visits. Ensuring a quality service is provided at all times.
- Appreciate and understand client’s needs, goals and how they are affected by the market.
- Proactively map out key clients within portfolio and implement effective touch point strategy
- Produce individual client strategies.
- Involvement with business strategy
- Proactive approach to business development.
- Identify and win new business.
- Ability to develop accounts from new to reliable.
- Generate leads from all possible sources including networking.
- Keep up to date on competitor activity and developments in the market.
- Negotiate with clients resulting in a positive revenue stream for the business.
- Continuously develop Candidate base to ensure constant supply of Quality Candidates.
- Developing and managing Candidate pool/portfolio to include;
- Attracting new candidates via networking
- Job boards
- Maintaining call cycles for selected pool of candidates.
- Utilise candidate network database to identify and capitalise on business opportunities.
- Previous recruitment experience, preferably within professional recruitment
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Proven ability to sell and/or win business
- Resilient and Reliable
- Proactive and positive mindset - you have the drive to succeed
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our [email protected] strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.