Project Accountant – Permanent – Shrewsbury
L & C Consulting are currently recruiting on behalf of an established, secure business company in North Shropshire for a new Project Accountant / Planning Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. Full time hours (37.5 hours per week) and the option for some WFH on occasion are available for the right person.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Various KPI, Month End and other Reporting
- Develop breakdowns of various projects, packages and schedules
- Planning / Budgets
- Monitor billing points
- Forecast modelling
- Risk Management
- Contract Reviews
Professional skills and experiences:
- Be AAT Qualified (ideally degree or CIMA / ACCA too) but this isn’t essential
- IT literate (inc advanced Ms Excel and ideally SAP)
- Experience in a similar role and have a sound understanding of Accounting Principles
- You will also ideally have experience and knowledge of Single Source Regulatory Framework & Contract Regulations
- Must be able to work within a professional team environment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Have a high degree of commercial acumen and the ability to use management and financial information to support the development and growth of the business
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- This is a ‘hands on’ role, so you will need the ability to make a difference whilst having ownership of your work
The facility is commutable from Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Shawbury, Stafford, Ironbridge, Newport, Perton, Shifnal, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Chester etc
Alternative job titles could include Alternative job titles would include Office Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Finance Controller, Financial Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounts Controller, Sage, CIMA, ACCA, Treasury Accountant / Accounts Professional / Finance Manager / Financial Accountant, Forecast Manager, Project Accountant, Forecasting Accountant, Planning Accountant etc
L & C Consulting
Specialising in the recruitment of permanent and ‘temp to perm’ roles in the Shropshire area -you’ll find we provide a professional but friendly, efficient, system driven recruitment service – where we remember that people do matter. Offering a full recruitment service across a variety of sectors; we continuously strive to ensure we give an honest, reliable service.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within four working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
With a wealth of specialist knowledge in the local, recruitment market, L & C Consulting are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. L & C Consulting is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.