A highly regarded law firm with a fantastic reputation across the Northwest is currently recruiting for a Project Leader with a strong understanding of financial mis-selling and civil litigation. The candidate must be able to do extensive research, coach and help develop this new area of work for the firm Business Energy Claims.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful law firm in a permanent full-time role. Offering a salary up to £45,000 dependent on experience plus a range of benefits, including Nest pension scheme, study assistance, special social events, plus more. You would work 4 days per week from one of the offices in Lancaster, Manchester, or St Helens with 1 day working from home once probation is completed, as part of the company’s hybrid working model.
You would play a key role overseeing a team specialising in matters within Business Energy Claims with the potential for other claim types in the future. You would help develop a team of Fee Earners, potentially managing the relationship with introducers and project managing the full litigation activities.
Responsibilities will include…
– Guiding, coaching, and developing team members to meet operational targets (both revenues, write offs and KPIs).
– Providing an excellent client journey through the development and management of new processes.
– Ensuring case handlers continue to operate in full compliance with up-to-date process awareness.
– Regularly assess team and individual progress, conducting due diligence on files to maintain standards.
– Assist team members where there maybe complexities with a particular client matter.
– Handling your own specialist case load of BEC claims from pre litigation to litigation.
– Experience managing a team of litigators/paralegals/file handlers with a focus on Mis-selling preferred.
– Strong case management experience (Proclaim desirable).
– Experience coaching, developing, and managing a busy team.
– Project management qualification (Prince 2 or MSP) preferred.
– Excellent Financial Mis-selling processes and legal knowledge.
The business you’ll be working for is a leading law firm in the Northwest specialising in Financial Mis-selling. They, are proud of their inclusive culture, providing a clear foundation for their people, who are integral to the achievement of the firm’s strategy.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Project Leader role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
IND3 Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.