What are you looking for?
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity at an industry-leading brand? Are you looking for a company that treats you with respect, listens to your opinion and champions your career development? Look no further!
Who are we after?
We are recruiting for a new Sales Administrator who is a pro-active, reliable individual with a can-do collaborative mentality to join our dynamic team at the UK’s most trusted car leasing company (Trustpilot).
What skills and experience do you need?
Being driven, having a positive attitude and wanting to do a good job is probably more important than your experience. You’ll definitely have an advantage if you have working knowledge and experience within administration or customer service.
If you want to feel valued, learn new skills, develop your career and can work confidently under pressure whilst in a busy, fast-paced environment, then you may be our next valued colleague!
The main duties of the role will include;
- Actioning inbound and outbound calls to our funders, dealers and customers.
- Ensure e-mail/ message queries are responded to within 24 hours SLA.
- Work through and action daily reports
- Manage customer orders and be proactive to ensure customers’ expectations are met
- Work alongside Sales and other business teams to ensure the best customer journey.
- Maintain a good working relationship with our funders.
- Checking customer documentation.
- Arranging collections & deliveries between our customers, dealers and finance providers
- Identifying Complaints and handing over to Complaint Handling team.
- Ideally you’ll have experience in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Able to work confidently and calmly under pressure.
- Previous administration/ customer service/ complaint handling experience.
- Quick Learner.
- A high professional level of oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, whilst working at a fast pace.
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
What we Offer;
- A great environment with a positive and supportive culture
- Career development and excellent training
- Quarterly recognition awards (peer to peer voting)
- Company Pension scheme
- Yearly Bonus (Target & Performance related)
- Staff discounts through Perkbox
- A competitive salary with Yearly Pay Reviews
This is an exciting time to work with our ever-growing company, if this role interests you please click Apply.
Our behaviours and values are incredibly important here at Select. We have developed a number of core values that we believe are really key to our success, it’s not just what we do it’s also about ‘HOW’ we do things. Our Select Car Leasing Values are ‘DRIVE’ Dedication, Respect, Integrity, Value & Excellence.