Title: Senior Customer Service Executive
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000
Location: Winnersh, Wokingham
Contract Type: 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Benefits & Perks: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension contribution of up to 8.5%, Death in Service x10 salary! Legal and Financial Advisory service, free onsite parking.
Are you lacking job satisfaction in your current position? Would you like to work within a rewarding environment? Possibly you are currently within customer service, looking to progress to a Senior level?
Our client is looking for a Senior Customer Services Executive within their order processing department. With excellent benefits and a supportive company culture, this is a great opportunity for a driven individual. The successful candidate will have prior administration experience and ideally be familiar with SAP systems.
- Support the Customer Services Manager in providing effective leadership and direction within the Customer Service Team
- Manage and process trade orders, meeting cut off times and agreed deadlines using SAP
- Develop relationships with key clients ensuring effective communication
- Maintain material master data, making updates on discounts and price changes
- Produce SAP reports, suggesting changes to improve businesses processes
- Oversee and contribute to Team KPI’s in order accuracy and telephony answering
We are looking for:
- Proficient user of CRM/ SAP systems as well as Microsoft Office
- Initiative to prioritise activities and streamline processes
- Confident relationship builder
- Enthusiastic and reliable team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.