OA Central London are working with a fast paced FX company in their search for a Senior Finance Assistant!
If you’re looking to work in a growing company that values it’s employees then look no further:
ROLE: Senior Finance Assistant
WHERE: Canary Wharf
WHEN: Monday – Friday / 08:30 – 17:00 / Please note: This is NOT a hybrid role
SALARY: £35,000 – £40,000
BENEFITS: Amazing company culture / team trips / pension package / holiday package
We are looking for an experienced Reconciliation Assistant to assist in managing our day-to-day trading and bank reconciliation requirements.
- Balance and maintain Bank Accounts.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Daily Trade reconciliation
- Reporting on Daily trading profits
- Reconciling trading with back office systems
- Assisting CFO with other tasks
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Able to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to multitask including the ability to manage a busy mailbox
- Work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.