Role: Warranty Business Analyst (Inside IR35)
Full time: 40 hours weekly
Duration: 12 month rolling contract
Rate: Up to £26.81ph Ltd/Umb DOE
We require a Warranty Reporting and Systems Specialist to work for one of the world’s most successful premium manufacturers of cars, motorcycles, and provider of premium services. Our client demonstrates a commitment to innovation, sustainability, and product responsibility all the way from development to production. Their aim is to play a dynamic and innovative role in shaping the face of mobility. Our client highly values each and every person; their passion, commitment, uniqueness, and contribution to shaping the future success of their business.
This exciting role involves working in an OEM Warranty department responsible for Warranty reporting to all levels of Management and Business areas. In addition, warranty IT development/improvements and external supplier management for our warranty dealer audit process. You will be required to analysis data, report trends on dealer performance highlighting areas for process improvements and warranty cost reduction measures as required.
As the Warranty Business Analyst your duties/responsibilities will be:
- Create and develop all warranty data reporting
- Promote correct dealer process behaviours and warranty cost reduction through accurate data analysis
- Manage dealer warranty audit reporting from all supplier partners
- Analyse and improve current warranty processes
- Prepare and introduce new processes and procedures
- Support in the data analysis for warranty supplier reclaim defects
- Manage future development and planning for warranty IT systems
As the Warranty Reporting and Systems Specialist, you should have the following skills/competencies/experiences:
- Technical education background allied with business and financial knowledge.
- Experience in data analysis and in warranty.
- Knowledge of customers trends, perceptions, needs and expectations.
- High level of competence using Microsoft Office (primarily Excel/ PowerPoint) SAP, Power BI, and Business Objects.
- An ability to think clearly and accurately when under pressure.
- Proven experience of providing feedback to various levels of management and business area.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a background in Finance, Data Analysis and Warranties. If you have any questions about the Warranty Reporting and Systems Specialist’s role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using (url removed)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.